• Parents have to give one month’s notice for withdrawal of their wards, failing which a month’s fee in lieu of notice will be charged.
• A student can also be asked by the school to withdraw from the school on academic or disciplinary grounds, including submission of any false information to the school at the time of admission. Disciplinary action may even involve rustication.
Misbehaviour on the part of Parents / Guardians with any member of the school staff may also lead to expulsion of the student from the school.
ATTENDANCE, LEAVE ANDRE-ADMISSION
• 75% attendance is compulsory for all the students to appear in the Final Examination or Board Examination.
• No leave for absence is granted without written application (From Parents /Guardians) with valid reason.
• Repeated absence without leave application and without valid reason for a period of more than six consecutive days or non-payment of dues renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off from the school rolls.
• Re-admission may be granted only on payment of fresh admission fee as mentioned in the Diary.
• Students suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class.
• Chicken Pox - Till complete falling of scabs.
• Cholera - Till the child is completely cured.
• Measels - Two weeks after the rash disappears.
• Mumps - Until the swelling subsides.
• Whooping Cough - Six weeks.
A student rejoining the school after suffering from an infection or a contagious disease should produce a Medical Certificate of Fitness permitting him/her to attend classes.